An extra-thick fluoroleader that reduces line breaks when bitten by sharp-toothed targets such as cutlass fish and Spanish mackerel. The PE line can be easily connected directly, so it's hard to miss the time! It is less likely to apply pressure than wires, and is characterized by its elasticity, entanglement, and ease of handling.
● Uses a fluorocarbon line that does not give a sense of discomfort to fish.
● Uses "V snap" that can be attached to lures and jig heads with a single touch.
● PE main thread can be directly connected. Loop specifications that can be replaced quickly.
● Individual packaging that can be taken out one by one. A compact package with excellent storability.
* The lb notation is a reference value for the load capacity of the line used, and does not indicate the tensile strength of this product.
* Before using, pull both ends of the leader to remove some thread habit before using.